Welcome to the community of Boone’s Trace. We are glad that you have chosen to live here and hope that you enjoy your new neighborhood! As a new owner there are many questions that need to be answered, services that need to be set up, and contacts to be made.
Boone’s Trace Property Owners Association
- As a property owner you are a member of the Boone’s Trace Property Owners Association
- The neighborhood is governed by an elected Board of the Association
- Membership dues are assessed each month with the first month paid at closing
- The membership dues are used to maintain the roads, which are private, and allows our community to enjoy a swimming pool, two full size tennis courts, a lighted basketball court, picnic pavilion, playground, and a 24/7 manned guard house
- For questions and concerns about any of these community owned recreation facilities and other assets you can contact the Board President.
Boone’s Trace Management
- Boone’s Trace is managed by CRM Companies.
- Scott Hollopeter is the property manager assigned to our neighborhood
- He is available to answer questions or address concerns regarding property matters
- Phone: 859 -509-4616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boone’s Trace has adopted the Memberment platform to share information among residents, track pool access passes, pay assessments, etc.
- To set up your Memberment account, contact Stepahine Hilson at CRM
- Phone: 859-489-0857
- Email: email@example.com
Deed Restricted Community
- The restrictions vary depending on lot location
- Our guidelines are clearly spelled out in the documents contained on Residents/Governing Documents and Residents/Building Guidelines.
- Please review these documents carefully before you make any changes or additions to the exterior of your home or property
- More information for residents can be found on the Forms page and Policies/Regulations page.
- If you are unsure which “phase” your property falls under, visit the Madison County PVA site
- Find information about electric, water/sewer, natural gas, trash/recycling, etc on the Contacts page.
- A list of Madison County emergency numbers can also be found under Contacts.
- Be sure to set up your monthly dues payment plan
- You must have a BT windshield sticker for each vehicle you maintain
- This sticker allows you to enter through the guard gate without being questioned
- Details on the vehicle sticker process are spelled out under Residents/Forms